Year Round Tax Preparation
Take the stress out of tax time by allowing us to handle your finances all year long!
Tandy Consulting has the expertise to provide you with the right services that your business needs. Dedicated to keeping our tax preparation skills honed with continuing education courses throughout the year, we are more than qualified to prepare tax returns for all fifty states - all the time!
Our goal is to make the preparation process as easy as possible for you and minimize your tax liability with careful planning. Your tax preparation interview can be conducted either in person, by mail or e-mail - whichever is most convenient for you. Whatever your circumstances may be, we are here to give you the best advice to help you get through life’s most pressing financial challenges. Whether you need your current year returns prepared, need to plan for retirement or for your child’s education, our professional team can assist you with all of your needs. Our team provides many services, including the following:
In addition to offering income tax services, Tandy Consulting also provides sales tax services in the following areas:
Because of our years of experience dealing with these types of tax situations, we can also provide pre-audit check ups to ensure that if an audit were to occur, your liabilities would be minimized significantly. Contact us for more information!
Why Tandy Consulting for Sales Tax?
We’re dedicated to our clients and we've represented them in audits with the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration, the Board of Equalization, the Internal Revenue Service, the Franchise Tax Board, the Employment Development Department and out of state Department of Revenue divisions.
This keeps us current on tax law - we’re always ready to represent you in the toughest situations.
CTEC #A271826 | Bond #100410635
Filing your annual tax return can seem confusing or even scary. To make the process easier, many people prefer to work with an expert.
If a preparer prepares and files your tax return with the IRS, you are responsible for everything reported on your return.
Here are some tips to help you find a qualified tax professional:
1. Research potential tax return preparers to determine if they match your personal requirements, are responsive to your questions, and you’ll be able to contact them after your tax return is filed.
The IRS has a DIRECTORY OF PREPARERS. IRS.gov (search United States, 92832, 5 Miles, Tandy, click SEARCH).
2. Every professional tax return preparer must have a PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number).
3. Avoid any preparer who claims they can obtain a larger refund than other preparers, guarantees a refund, or bases their fees on a percentage of your refund. Also keep away from preparers who don’t offer follow-up support after tax season. Credible tax professionals are available year-round.
4. If a preparer tries to persuade you to say something on your tax return that’s not true in order to secure a bigger refund, find another preparer. Also avoid any preparer who pressures you into buying additional services, asks you to sign a blank tax return, or requires that your tax refund be sent to a bank account under their control.
5. Make sure your preparer gives you a copy of your completed tax return that was filed, and that it has the preparer’s signature and Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN).